Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FINALLY. . . . .

After many, many, many, many, many months of waiting I am happy to report that LILLY will be coming home to live with us on March 19!!!! I honestly cannot wait. It seems like we have been waiting FOREVER!! So here is a quick run down on how our little family feels about LILLY coming home:

Candace-- I am thrilled beyond belief. I have waited a long time for her and I to begin working together. I feel certain she and I will be able to touch many, many lives.

Paul-- I think deep down he is excited too. Of course he would never verbally admit this-- if he did we might all know that he truly does love the dogs. :) He is amazing and super supportive of every crazy idea I have!

LANIE-- Well I think she just might be the most excited. She will finally have a sister and playmate. So much of her time is spent trying to get Paul and I to play with her, so we think having a live in playmate will great for her! I must admit she is quite used to dogs coming and going at our house. I wonder how long it will take her to realize that this one is staying. . . . . forever. :)

Can't wait to update you all when LILLY actually arrives!! Oh yeah-- I am pretty excited about Kyria and Jeremy coming too!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment