Thursday, April 1, 2010

Umbilical Cording- Day 11. . . .

There is an end in sight with our umbilical cording process. :) I think we are going to make it. Today was somewhat of a breakthrough day for LILLY and I. It almost was if we were in a groove and she finally understood how I moved and how much I moved. It seemed much easier today. I think that is now why I feel like there is an end in sight. I do really appreciate this process and understand why paws4people requires it. I feel certain we will come away MUCH closer because of the challenges and fun times we have had over the last 11 days.

Today was a pretty typical day for LILLY and I. As we walked into school this morning LILLY was prancing. It was so cute. Today was the first day she acted as if she realized and was finally comfortable with going there. She proved her comfort level today even more by using the bathroom twice at school today! We might just be over the "picky pottier" stage. Lets hope?

Tonight has just been lots of packing and organizing for our beach trip. We will be heading out right after school tomorrow. :) I wonder how she will like the sand and ocean? One thing is certain-- LANIE will be sure to show her just how much fun the ocean can be. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES swimming in the ocean.

Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment