Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Loving Spring Break . . . .

"Please mom can we please go swimming!!"
LILLY is the best beach friend ever. She loves laying under my chair.
LANIE is working hard to win over Amy. I think they are becoming pretty good reading buddies. :)

This has been a wonderful spring break spending time with the dogs, family, and good friends. I absolutely love the fact that my grandparents are sweet enough to let me bring both dogs down here when we come. The dogs truly love spending time on the beach everyday. We all enjoy going down on the beach and watching them run, play, and swim each afternoon. LILLY has been great on our 3 mile morning walks and LANIE continues to keep us all laughing. I now have two very different dogs, but I like to think I just have the best of both worlds!


No comments:

Post a Comment